Case of 32 COVID-19 At-Home RT-qPCR Tests$ 4000.00
CASE OF 32.
The Wheeler Labs RT-qPCR test has recieved EUA approval from the FDA. The test has been validated to detect SARS-CoV-2 virus from saliva samples. All test kits come with the necessary collection materials, requisition form (questionnaire for provider review), instructions for use, and a Fedex return label. Samples are processed in our Oklahoma City laboratory and available within 72 hours from receipt of the package.
- AVAILABILITY: Available
- Quantity: 32
- WEIGHT: 13.00 lbs
- UNIT PRICE: $ 125.00
- SKU #: WLCV-0032
CASE OF 32.
The Wheeler Labs RT-qPCR test has recieved EUA approval from the FDA. The test has been validated to detect SARS-CoV-2 virus in samples collected from individuals using the DNA Genotek OGD-510 saliva collection device provided in the kit. All test kits come with the necessary collection materials, requisition form (questionnaire for provider review), instructions for use, and a Fedex return label. Samples are processed in our Oklahoma City laboratory and available within 72 hours from receipt of the package.
Per FDA guidelines, a physician’s approval must be obtained for each sample to be tested. Included in the price of each kit is a small fee to utilize our network of physicians to approve the test.
Pricing includes: Test, labor and operations, laboratory consumables, collection device, independent physician review fee and return shipping.
Pricing does not include: Shipping to your home. Options available upon checkout.
Medical questionnaire contained in the kit must be completed and approved by our physician.
How accurate is the Wheeler Labs’ test?
- Sensitivity = 97.1% In other words…
- We will identify an infected person 97.1% of the time
- A positive result is correct 97.1% of the time
We will miss an infected person 2.9% of the time
- Specificity = 98.2% In other words…
- We will accurately tell an uninfected person they are negative 98.2% of the time
- A negative result is correct 98.2% of the time
- We will report a false positive result 1.8% of the time
- The accuracy of the test is highly dependent on the SARS-CoV-2 information provided by the CDC. This is the same scientific basis and similar accuracy for any test that may be called a “gold standard test” “PCR test” “RT-qPCR test” “qPCR test” or “RT test.”
Who can get a test?
Our partner laboratory is able to perform tests nationwide with exception to the following states: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. We have partnered with a national network of board-certified physicians to review your submission and approve the test.
What is the cost of testing?
$125 for an individual, plus additional cost for shipping (options available at checkout). If you would like to order in bulk, click here.